Hi

IMO, updating version number from 4 to 5 (or 14 to 15) should be saved for major changes (think halo to spark). New releases that only contain a few new features and bug fixes should be relegated to 0.1 numbers.

As for changing the system, my feeling is if it isnt broken dont fix it... we risk confusion for new users with similarly numbered but unconnected AIR/Flash player versions and 'copying' Adobe could hurt perceptions of our independence.

Lee Burrows
ActionScripter