> wrote:

> I agree with a) and b), but disagree with the solution.
>
> However, no-on else seems bothered so i'll grudgingly submit to the
> general consensus ;)

Again, you don't have to.  Help me help you :-)  Here are the various ways
folks could use the old skins:

1.) Manually include an older versions of the defaults.css file to your
project
2.) We can add a new mixin that would force older skins.  User needs to add
a compiler directive to invoke this

I can drop this if you still want to, its up to you.

Thanks,
Om