I think i'll just bake my own solution - we shouldnt be making changes to the sdk on one persons whim

Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

On 10/12/2014 01:00, OmPrakash Muppirala wrote:
On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

Om, I haven’t really followed what you are doing, but is it impractical to
create another folder next to the WireFrame and others and call it
OldMobileTheme and keep the old theme there?

I don't think that is too hard to implement.  Lee, is that something you
want to take up?

Thanks,
Om

-Alex