On 12/13/14, 4:31 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>So if you guys haven't got any objections, I would try starting the
>release process.
>But I would initiate the Maven release and not use the Ant stuff.

No objections from me, and I don’t think it matters to me whether you use
Maven or Ant, but I’m wondering:

1) Are there enough BlazeDS customers who will need the Ant stuff to work
for some reason.
2) Whether the BlazeDS customers will want a non-Maven way of getting all
of the jars, like in one zip.
3) Whether the BlazeDS customers will expect a WAR and/or other old
Adobe-style packaging with Tomcat and various example apps.

I changed the subject on this thread in hopes of getting feedback from
folks.  I can try to help with the Ant stuff if folks really want it.