On 1/19/15, 3:40 AM, "e...@ixsoftware.nl" <e...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

>I have started the VOTE on 4.14 in the thread below.
>
>Please take a little time to download and test the artifacts, and cast
>your vote.

I have completed my approval pass.  I’m curious as to what Justin is
claiming is a legal issue regarding the installer, so I’ll postpone
actually casting a vote until then.

The only things I noticed:

1) the README incorrectly lists saxon9 as apache-compatible.  We got it
right in the LICENSE and NOTICE but I didn’t realize saxon9 was also
mentioned in our README.
2) The main build script is still prompting before the OSMF download.

The README issue is troublesome, but at least we got it right in LICENSE
and NOTICE.  I think that’s good enough for me.