> @Fred, I never got the errors you did with my setup, I wonder what was
> different, you still get the 100% Red lines the way you have it right now
> correct?

Yes Mike, it is an IntelliJ inspection thing only I guess.

> There are a couple ways we can hack a setup right now but everything works.

Yes, the reason why before to write a wiki, I would like some others to try
both of the approaches and have feedback on what is the more convenient, I
would like to have the Alex point of view too as he has the large picture.

Thanks,
Frédéric THOMAS