Kevin, BTW I DID read your answer of why you are testing FlexJS and I think
that is great, your story sounds a lot like mine over the past years.

Just didn't want to think your reply went unanswered. :)

So what you have found out here, what does it mean? You can use FlexJS with
the FDB that comes with FlexJS SDK?

Mike