My empathy, haha. :) Seriously any help you give means a lot to the project
right now.

You and I have similar use cases and targets, mobile. SO I hope you stay on
board long enough for me to get to a point I can really start testing
mobile impls with UI components and Cordova compiling on a more complex
level.

I have some apps that could use native hooks on Android in Cordova that I
am currently developing in Feathers, so that is my use case right now.

I am full of empathy, anytime you want some, just ask. :)

Mike