waoo, you have been a bit fast for me :-) , I didn't get your answer, there are
few points here:

1- The SDK is not automatically set in IntelliJ
2- The swf is not generated, but we need it too
3- The js-release folder is empty, it supposed to contain the index.html I use
to launch and debug the JS part
4- I've got things like mx-4.14.1-de_DE2de_AT.rb.swc in my repo !!?? What is it
?

Frédéric THOMAS