Hi,

I was trying to compile an App with a Lib in FlexJS and seen few things:

- The MXMLFlexJSPublisher doesn't pass the the ProblemQuery to
GoogDepsWriter.getListOfFile, we end up with a NPE (easy to fix)
- The addDeps() throws a RTE instead of a Problem, what do we want as Problem
here ?

Adding models/MyModel.js to the swc didn't work for me, I didn't check but my
guess is because it was not added to the catalog ?

How am I suppose to proceed to compile in the same time my swc / js and having
it included ?

Frédéric THOMAS