The swcs we build use include-file in compile-config.xml. we currently run
compc after compjsc.

Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

------ Original message------

From: Frédéric THOMAS

Date: Sat, May 30, 2015 12:28 PM

To: dev@flex.apache.org;

Subject:RE: [Falcon.jx] -library-path

> Is this with ij or ant as well?

I build the lib with IJ using the default flex-config.xml and no other
argument, it results in a swc without the JS, adding -js-output-type=FLEXJS, I
get the js, my question was, is there already something to build the swc
included the js (and catalog updated I guess) ?

>From ant we build framework swc and compile apps

I didn't get that !?

Frédéric THOMAS