Hi Mike,

ant all, then copy every jar from generated\dist\sdk\lib to <FlexJS SDK>\lib\
and compiler.jx\lib\jsc.jar to <FlexJS SDK>\js\lib\

Then in IJ use "compiler options / additional compiler options" to override the
IJ default, example:

-load-config="D:\SDKs\FlexJS\0.0.3_FP16.0_AIR16.0_en_US\frameworks\flex-config.xml"
-output=U:\sources\flexJsProjects\DataBindingTest\out\production\DataBindingTest\
-library-path+=U:/sources/flexJsProjects/DataBindingTest/libs/libTest.swc
U:\sources\flexJsProjects\DataBindingTest\src\DataBindingTest.mxml
-js-output-type=FLEXJS

and build.

Frédéric THOMAS