That's correct.
See #1 in Troubleshooting section of the readme.txt
Errors will go away with the next EAP (probably later today or tomorrow)

For now: right click the problematic file | Git | Show History, select revision from history older than the 2nd of September (142.4465.2 release date), right click it and select Get. Keep these local changes in a separate Change List (Version Control tool window) for convenience. You'll also have to comment out one line in FlexTestSuite when you'll be running tests.