Alexander,

Also, I checkout the community edition to idea/142.4675.3 after the last update
of the EAP and been able to build without the changes I had to pick up from the
previous revisions, but:

1- I had to comment ActionScriptRearrangerTest

2- I tried to run the tests and only 51 passes with those kinds of exceptions:

CompositeException (2 nested):
------------------------------
[0]: io/netty/channel/EventLoopGroup
[1]: Argument for @NotNull parameter 'project' of
com/intellij/codeInsight/lookup/LookupManager.getInstance must not be null
------------------------------

CompositeException (2 nested):
------------------------------
[0]: @NotNull method
com/intellij/openapi/vfs/encoding/EncodingManager.getInstance must not return
null
[1]: Argument for @NotNull parameter 'project' of
com/intellij/codeInsight/lookup/LookupManager.getInstance must not be null
------------------------------

CompositeException (4 nested):
------------------------------
[0]: @NotNull method
com/intellij/openapi/vfs/encoding/EncodingManager.getInstance must not return
null
[1]: null
[2]: Could not initialize class
com.intellij.openapi.vfs.LocalFileSystem$LocalFileSystemHolder
[3]: com.intellij.configurationStore.StoreAwareProjectManager has unsatisfied
dependency: class com.intellij.openapi.progress.ProgressManager among
unsatisfiable dependencies: [[class
com.intellij.openapi.vfs.VirtualFileManager, class
com.intellij.openapi.progress.ProgressManager]] where DefaultPicoContainer
(root) was the leaf container being asked for dependencies.

How can I sort that out ? Is that something happening regularly when an EAP is
released ?

Thanks,
Frédéric THOMAS