Cool.  I see the UK map rendering fine.

The next step is to figure out why the co-ordinates are not rendering.  The
key is to get the correct projection.  I am pretty sure GeoJSON
co-ordinates are in Mercator projection.

Here is a nice article that seems to be solving a similar problem.  See if
this helps:
http://mikefowler.me/2014/06/10/drawing-geojson-in-a-canvas/

Thanks,
Om