On 2/15/16, 2:38 PM, "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

>I have not seen anyone offer to make a fix.  I am mostly done with a
>change. Hopefully it will go in tonight.

OK, I pushed changes to flex-falcon and flex-asjs.

In each of flex-falcon, flex-sdk and flex-asjs, set up an env.properties
file by copying the env-template.properties file in the root of each repo
(they are slightly different).

In each of the env.properties files, I think you only need to set
AIR_HOME, PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME and FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER.  Leave the rest
commented out.

Then for me, running "ant all" in flex-asjs, built everything
successfully.  I'll bet I missed something somewhere, but maybe we'll get
lucky.