On 2/16/16, 12:29 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Point taken.
>
>I’ll spend some time today and see if I can figure it out. If I have
>trouble, I might come back and ask you for help… ;-)

Well, try the latest changes in the post I just sent.

You and others are always welcome to ask for help, but please have
realistic expectations of how polished this technology is and what is best
for the project as a whole.  It would not make sense to me to kick off the
FlexJS event in San Francisco by showing that you can click on something
and build the entire code base, but the code base has no new features
since 0.5.0.

Maybe you don't like environment variables, but maybe for now you'll have
to live with them.  I generally put them in scripts so I don't have to
have defaults baked into the system settings and that encapsulates the set
of variables that I need for various purposes.

I actually think I got env.properties to work properly, but we'll see.
I'm up way later than I should be so I'll won't be answering any questions
for the next several hours, so good luck.