Von: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. April 2016 08:09
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] Status on Maven migration

On 4/14/16, 10:44 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>In the cleanup script I simply removed all non Maven related stuff. What
>I could do, was to have my IntelliJ to generate an ant build from the
>Maven build. Eventually that would get rid of some of the problems if the
>old ant build.

That might help for the contents of compiler and compiler.jx, although I
might learn something by trying to get the old scripts to work.  At the
top-level, I think I would want to retain the release packaging scripts.

If you are busy trying to get the Maven build finalized, I might try to do
the Ant build in parallel by copying in old build.xml files and fixing
them.  I think you are down to four weeks before ApacheCon.