For the Ant build, you need to clear out the third-party downloads to
ensure that some new files are downloaded (new externs for Node.js). If the
Ant build sees that the Closure compiler is already there, it will skip the
rest of the downloads. Chris said that wipe-all does the trick. Locally, I
was running thirdparty-clean in the compiler.jx directory, so that works
too.

I was also able to get a successful build on Jenkins, so it should just be
a matter of ensuring that the new files get downloaded.

- Josh