Uber question:  are we voting on the packages generated by the Ant script,
or did Chris finish the packaging via Maven?  My answers below are about
the Ant script.

On 8/12/16, 12:19 AM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> 1) Is there CreateJS-licensed source in the source package?
>
>EaselJS and TweenJS are part of the CreateJS project so that’s probably a
>yes.  Either way there's no harm in mentioning it.

I don't know what files you are referring to.  I honestly don't think
there is EaselJS or TweenJS sources in the source package, just the patch
files which I believe are ASF-owned.

>> 3) License for svg.js.  This file comes from
>> https://code.google.com/archive/p/closureidl/ where it says it is BSD 3
>> clause, but doesn't give us anything to copy or point
>
>If you download one of the zip files here [1] you’ll see it contains a
>LICENSE file with the license/copyright information.

I assume you agree it is BSD?  It is now mentioned in LICENSE so I think
we are all set.  If you or someone wants to upgrade the builds to download
that file that's fine with me although I'd rather not change what we
download right now.