Thanks for the links.

Openfl had the simplest implementation. There’s only so many ways you can write
the solution to the same math problem… ;-)

For the most part, I used the logic in that code, but I did not use it exactly.

I just committed my changes. I improved the Matrix class to make the methods
chain-able as well.

We should be clear on this now.

Thanks,
Harbs