Locally, you can test by simply running:

Install: npm install -g
Uninstall: npm uninstall flexjs -g

If you want to test the one deployed on npm, you need to run:
Install: npm install flexjs -g
Uninstall: npm uninstall flexjs -g

Installing will add the flexjs module to:

Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\flexjs\
Mac: /usr/local/lib/node_modules/flexjs/examples/flexjs/