I just looked over your changes.  Looks fine to me.  We should remember to
revert the hardcoded paths of falcon/flexjs binaries to the mirror urls
once we push the release out.

Then we can test the npm flexjs distribution one last time and push the
module out to npmjs.org

Thanks for pushing this out.  It would have taken quite a long time for me
to figure out all the changes.

Regards,
Om