Hi Harbs,

if Map/WeakMap are already in some browsers, I will check for a polyfill so
the browser could rely on native implementation if there's someone, or use
the polyfill in browsers where there's nothing. I did something similar in
Dialog.as in MDL. I think in this way we are going with the standard and as
browsers implement the feature the polyfill will fallback to native
implementation.

Thanks

--

Carlos Rovira