Hi,

> So if we have some problems here - maybe you should remove this bead from
> framework, but since you need it - put it in your end application.

IMO Other people are very likely to need this at some point so it’s needed in
the framework. Are you suggesting we go back to a non-bead implementation and
just use the two line function instead?

> In framework itself add simple bead as Alex suggested.

If you look at the bead's code it's is actually reasonably simple. It's about
the same in scape and size and functionality as say the MDL disable bead, i.e.
a set strand method, a single getter and setter pair and a couple of small
event handlers.

> If I correct understand HttpService can be both with credential and not?

It's not supporting user credentials the bead doesn’t deal with that. The bead
just sets a single property withCredentials to enable/disable cross domain
XMLHttpRequest requests.

On the AS side you would use a cross domain policy, but on JS you need to set
withCredentials on the client side as well.