Hi,

So just for giggles I implemented this as has recommended.

The PAYG cost ends up being the following if you use it:
- The loading cost for JS is an extra file in debug / 50+ lines of compiled
code. Runtime cost  in JS is two events dispatched and 50+ extra lines of code
needed to be run.
- 4 extra lines of code in AS version. The run time cost for AS is two events
dispatched.

The PAYG cost ends up being the following if you don’t use it for both AS and
JS:
- Two events dispatched and a couple of extra lines of code.

If we were to go with my original function implementation the PAYG cost for AS
is zero and the PAYG cost for JS is a 2 line function that is only used if
called.

There also seem a problem with JS only beads in that I couldn’t work out how to
add it to the manifest as a JS only class. Anyone have any idea on how to do
that? Adding it to NetworkClasses.as in a COMPILE::JS block didn’t work and
caused complication errors.