On 4/17/17, 2:44 AM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yes I was thinking about remove, but it look like you really need it and
>need
>to rely on events, so ok I don't want to argue.
>
>But maybe let's creat another one who just switch On property without rely
>on any events as it was suggested above.

We can have multiple version of beads some of which are very simple and
some more elaborate.  We want to give our users choices.  So I don't agree
that we should push that work into the application code.  It is fine for
Justin to provide two versions of handling withCredentials, and volunteers
are welcome to provide others.

My 2 cents,