Hi Alex,

I tried running adl from command line but nothing happens, I get no output.
Probably I'm doing it wrong.
You mentioned "ads" in your e-mail but I guess this is a typo? I do not
have ads in my bin folder.

I did manage to run swfdump -abc DebugTest.swf and the output contains
debugline and debugfile info.

Also interesting .. yesterday I created a mobile project which I run on the
device and debugging works there! It does not for desktop AIR projects.

What is the difference?