Hi,

I have checked [1] but something does not seem right. It states (for Mac):

Flash Player first checks the user’s home directory (~). If none is found,
then Flash Player looks in /Library/Application Support/Macromedia

So I checked my user directory and there is an mm.cfg file with 0 bytes
last modified 3 days ago ..

I don't know what I did 3 days ago, maybe update Adobe AIR but I'm unsure.
So I deleted this empty file and checked for /Library/Application
Support/Macromedia but in there I don't have a mm.cfg file. I do have a
mms.cfg file there but it seems to be unrelated.

Anybody have any idea why I would have an empty mm.cfg in my home directory
and what I should do to fix this?

[1]
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf69084-7fc9.html