I forgot to mention that I am all for this fork. I have a couple projects
that I want to use this with and then I can work on the compiler for my
projects.

Interestingly Web Assembly could be a target, I am naive as what it is
detail wise, not enough research but compiling to something native would be
nice. Maybe it could future proof a compiler emitter.

Mike

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com