Hi Dave,

I thank that's fine, but If I'm not missing something, we can have a more
friendly and easy domain that points to royale.apache.org,

Or even, we could setup an external website that leverages a good design
that will end referring to royale.apache.org for various resources (code,
wiki, docs, releases and so on)

(I'm talking of course about the marketing of the project)

Right?