Yeah no worries Carlos. I’ve been getting the same impression too. I'm totally
down to move with what the team decides.

I think a name change is fine after 3 years when the “migration link” is less
important as most people who want to migrate will have already well underway if
not mostly completed.

Just wanted to get my thoughts up there before a [VOTE] thread hits.

Loving your thoughts and insights on the name change and this discussion
overall.

Cheers,

Chrsmrtn

Sent from my Windows 10 phone