I don’t truly believe the actual name makes a huge difference. None of the
options are really zingers like “React” or “Vue”.

Ultimately people just use the name as a way to refer to the Framework (or set
of frameworks).

To me Royale does not sound like software. (I don’t know why.) “Crown” feels
somewhat better to me.

All the others “feel” more like software names. The name could truly be
anything. Even “Foojab” could work (which bye the way seems to have ZERO
duplicates and domains are available).

I am happy to go with the flow…

Harbs