True, that's a lot of rules.  Part of that is because we owe our hosts
(the ASF) some "props".

But that may be why it is easier for us to approve Carlos to do what we
wants outside the project.  It will free him most of these rules.  AIUI,
the only rules would then be:
1) make sure Apache is mentioned often enough
2) make sure there are enough links back to royale.apache.org
3) make sure he doesn't promote his company more than the project. (I
think he is allowed to say the site is hosted by his company and some
promotional info).

Thoughts?
-Alex