Hi Gordon,

thank you for starting the discussion. I think in fact the
KeyedDeserializationSchema is located in the wrong package. Its methods are
very Kafka specific, maybe I should move them there.

How would the deserializationSchema for Kinesis look like? Does the Kinesis
API return byte[] ? Is there any other information which is useful for
users?