The first improvement to Flink Bot I would like to introduce is the use of
labels.

I’m proposing to apply one of the following labels depending on the review
progress:

review=needsDescriptionApproval ❌

review=needsConsensusApproval ❌

review=needsArchitectureApproval ❌

review=needsQualityApproval ❌

review=approved ✅

This is how it looks in my test repository:

[image: Screenshot 2019-02-13 10.24.16.png]
(screenshot url:
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/89049/52701055-9e022600-2f79-11e9-919e-df4338bc0fa3.png
 )

What are the benefits of this?

Labels allow to filter pull requests, so we can get a view of all approved
pull requests, to merge them (after a final review :) )

More senior members of the community can focus on approving consensus and
architecture of pull requests, while newer members of the community can
focus on “just” reviewing the code quality.

If nobody objects here, I will activate this new feature in the coming days.