Thank you all for the proposals!

I've implemented most of the suggestions already, I hope to deploy it soon
to the repo

For the long label names:
I agree with Stephan that they are pretty long at the moment.

*Alternative 1:*
review=☐☐☐☐
review=☐☐☐☑
review=☐☐☑☑
review=☐☑☑☑
review=✅

*Alternative 2:*

review=description

review=consensus

review=architecture

review=quality

review=approved ✅

We could also add a ( ❓) emoji to alternative 2, but I found it looks ugly.
I lean towards alternative 2.

@jincheng sun <sunjincheng...@gmail.com> I could actually not find
appropriate emojis with the colors you've proposed. The only thing that has
a nice range of colors are hearts, but I think that's not a good fit in our
case :)