> I have a very capable and motivated frontend developer who would be
> willing to implement what I've mocked in my proposal.

That is awesome!

I created a Jira ticket[1] to Apache Infra and got the reply. It looks that
Apache infra team could provide a decent VM. The last piece is how to
ensure the data is persisted so we won't lose the project info / user
feedbacks when the VM is down. If Apache infra does not provide a
persistent storage for DB backup, we can always ask for multiple VMs and do
the fault tolerance by ourselves. It seems we can almost say the hardware
side is also ready.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin