>>  We did guide users to use mailing list to ask questions, but people
still prefer DingTalk. We can continue to remind users to use mailing list
frequently.
> Do we know why that's the case? Do we need to educate people more on
mailing lists?
- Because it's easy and fast as Bowen and Hequn said. Several times, when
someone asked questions in group, I told them please use user-zh ML.
But they said "OK, I will post it in user-zh. But could you help answer the
question first? I'm in a hurry." Then I had to answer the question in group
again.
- Another reason is the number of people in Dingtalk group is growing too
fast to educate everyone to use ML.  The number grows from 5,000 to 10,000
in the past months.

>> 4. The apache archive [1] for user-zh doesn't support searching.  We can
provide a nabble service for user-zh which supports searching itself.
> Great idea! Do you want to set it up?
- Sure, I have setup a nabble service and here is the link:
http://apache-flink.147419.n8.nabble.com/
  It should work now and thank @Gordon for the help.

> What is the primary search engine for technology-related information?
- I think the primary search engine in China is still Baidu for most
technicians. So we still need a way to improve SEO.
  Maybe the Flink China operation team have some experience on this.

A big +1 to Hequn's survey proposal. It's a good way to have a better
understanding about what's the root reason, what do users need.

Best,
Jark