+1 to remove it.

Thanks,
SImon

On 07/29/2019 21:00,Till Rohrmann<trohrm...@apache.org> wrote:
+1 to remove it.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 1:27 PM Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> wrote:

+1 to remove it

One should still be able to use MapR in the same way as any other vendor
Hadoop distribution.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 12:22 PM JingsongLee
<lzljs3620...@aliyun.com.invalid> wrote:

+1 for removing it. We never run mvn clean test success in China with
mapr-fs...
Best, Jingsong Lee

From:Biao Liu <mmyy1...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2019年7月29日(星期一) 12:05
To:dev <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [DISCUSS] Removing the flink-mapr-fs module

+1 for removing it.

Actually I encountered this issue several times. I thought it might be
blocked by firewall of China :(

BTW, I think it should be included in release notes.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 5:37 PM Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
wrote:

If we remove it, that would mean it’s not supported in Flink 1.9.0,
yes.
Or we only remove it in Flink 1.10.0.

Aljoscha