Thanks for all the test efforts, verifications and votes so far.

So far, things are looking good, but we still require one more PMC binding
vote for this RC to be the official release, so I would like to extend the
vote time for 1 more day, until *Aug. 16th 17:00 CET*.

In the meantime, the release notes for 1.9.0 had only just been finalized
[1], and could use a few more eyes before closing the vote.
Any help with checking if anything else should be mentioned there regarding
breaking changes / known shortcomings would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Gordon

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/9438