After going through the licenses, I found 2 suspicions but not sure if they
are
valid or not.

1. flink-state-processing-api is packaged in to flink-dist jar, but not
included in
NOTICE-binary file (the one under the root directory) like other modules.
2. flink-runtime-web distributed some JavaScript dependencies through source
codes, the licenses and NOTICE file were only updated inside the module of
flink-runtime-web, but not the NOTICE file and licenses directory which
under
the  root directory.

Another minor issue I just found is:
FLINK-13558 tries to include table examples to flink-dist, but I cannot
find it in
the binary distribution of RC2.

Best,
Kurt