Thanks Kurt for checking that.

The mentioned problem with table-examples is that, when working on
FLINK-13558, I forgot to add dependency on flink-examples-table to
flink-dist. So this module is not built if only the flink-dist with its
dependencies is built (this happens in the release scripts: -pl
flink-dist -am) I created FLINK-13737 to fix that.

As those are only examples I wouldn't block the release on them. We
might need to change the fixVersion of the mentioned FLINK-13558 not to
confuse users. The proper fix we could include in 1.9.1. WDYT?

Best,

Dawid