Hi Aljoscha & Dawid & Kostas,

I agree that changes on config option keys deserve a FLIP and it is
reasonable
we commit the changes with a standard FLIP process so that ensure the change
given proper visibility.

My concern is about naming. Given FLIP-73 as an example, if FLIPs
associated to
FLIP-73(actually can be regarded as sub-FLIP of it) grows FLIP numbers and
appears
like FLIP-80 FLIP-85 FLIP-91 and so on, then we possibly run into a state
flooded by
quite a few config option only FLIP. Maybe it makes sense to number these
FLIP as
FLIP-73.1 FLIP-73.2, which shows the association and doesn't pollute other
FLIPs.

Remind the general thoughts, IMO changes on config option keys deserve a
standard
FLIP process, e.g. FLIP-61.

Best,
tison.