Hi all,

I agree with Jark. Having a voting with at least 3 binding votes makes sense for API changes. It also forces people to question the introduction of another config option that might make the configuration of Flink more complicated. A FLIP is usually a bigger effort with long term impacts on the general usability. A shorter voting period of 48 hours for just a little config option sounds reasonable to me.

Regards,
Timo