Hi all,

+1 to have a looser FLIP policy for these API changes.

I think the concerns raised above are all valid. Besides the feedbacks from
@Jark, if we want to keep track of these changes, maybe we can create a new
kind of FLIP that is dedicated to these minor API changes? For example, we
can add a single wiki page and list all related JIRAs in it. The design
details can be described in the JIRA.
Another option is to simply add a new JIRA label to track these changes.

What do you think?

Best, Hequn