Hi Dawid,

As title of this thread says, only features related to 1.10 release (MVP)
is accepted, and the other part is still under discussion. I updated the
FLIP's status field to reflect that. Also added it to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Flink+Improvement+Proposals

I will help to shepherd this effort in 1.10 release.

Thanks,
Bowen