Hi Dawid,

In general, I agree we should keep separate FLIPs when possible, if they
each have some good scope and are decoupled. This one might hardly qualify
for a FLIP because the scope is quite small and straight forward, and can
be an overkill for FLIP itself. It's also a bit special as the MVP is
release (1.10) driven, to deliver a basic e2e experience.

I'm also ok to have separate FLIP for such work item in the future if
anyone feels strong about it.

Thanks,
Bowen