Hi Hequn,

thanks for starting this discussion. In general I think it is a good idea
to release often. Hence, I also believe it is time for another bug fix
release for 1.9.

The thing I'm wondering is whether we are stretching our resources a bit
too much if we now start with a 1.9.2 release vote because of the ongoing
1.10 release testing work. My concern is that we don't have the capacities
to properly test the 1.9 RC. Additionally, many people will be on Christmas
vacations during the next 2 weeks. If this is it not a problem and we have
enough resources for a parallel release then we can start it. Otherwise I'd
say that we wait until the 1.10 blocker resolution has calmed down a bit.

Cheers,
Till