+1 non-binding

- Building from source with all tests skipped
- Build a custom image with 1.10-rc3
- K8s tests
    * Deploy a standalone session cluster on K8s and submit multiple jobs
    * Deploy a standalone per-job cluster
    * Deploy a native session cluster on K8s with/without HA configured,
kill TM and jobs could recover successfully

Best,
Yang

Jingsong Li <jingsongl...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月10日周一 下午4:29写道: